~~ShaDowS QuoTe oF tHe DaY~~

LaW mAkeR sHoUlD nOt bE lAw BrEaKeR

Life fails to be perfect but never fails to be beautiful~
-anon-



...missing you...

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can't concentrate at all...
supposed to be doing my take home test on multimedia programming...
but instead...here am I~~~ =.=||||


Been dreaming a lot
Of the person that I missed so much
Keep dreaming that he's still here
with me and besides me

Still holding me
still protecting me
still making me feel special
and I miss being his little princess

the rueful feeling that i still felt
up till now I regret those days
been a while since I talk to him
and in the end, only able to kiss him goodbye

I couldnt believe it
I couldnt take the truth
But I try to be strong
Not just for me...but for everyone

Keep dreaming of a second chance
where I could ask for his forgiveness
where I could love him more and tell him that
where I could spent more time on his last days

If only I'd knew what I knew today
I hope I've been the daughter that you want me to be
I hope you're proud of me as you usually do
I hope I could hug you one last time

I miss you daddy~~~ :'(

naraj'10

0 letters of shadows:

Post a Comment