~~ShaDowS QuoTe oF tHe DaY~~

LaW mAkeR sHoUlD nOt bE lAw BrEaKeR

Life fails to be perfect but never fails to be beautiful~
-anon-



..the remedy to my soul...

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Cocoa drinks!!!!!!

Since i felt so lost, i decided to try to ease the pain inside...which i have no idea how...
and fortunately, me and my friends was doing our storyboard on the application that we supposed to do...
and it's about chocolate!!!!!
Mabushiii!!!!
LOL~~~
so, otw back home, i decided to find some my fav cocoa powder and fortunately i did~~~
and i keep drinking it all this week...
and~~~
voila!!!~~~
my mood is better, my soul feels good~~~ and i get sugar rush~~~
hahahhahaa~~
can't seem to control myself~~

Oh well, i did self motivate myself a lot~
plus, keep reading some quotes that really makes me think a lot~~

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain."
-Maya Angelou-

so, I decided to change the situation I'm in and make the best out of it~~~
i guess i did lost myself for a while...
and now, I manage to find myself little by little...all by myself...

naraj10

XOXO

0 letters of shadows:

Post a Comment