~~ShaDowS QuoTe oF tHe DaY~~

LaW mAkeR sHoUlD nOt bE lAw BrEaKeR

Life fails to be perfect but never fails to be beautiful~
-anon-



...it's ok i guess...

Sunday, January 17, 2010

being in a new environment...
trying to adapt little by little..
even though there's a lot of stuff that are really getting on my nerves
(eg: attitude n perspective)
but being around people that we are comfortable with really help me through it...
plus, i might say, my group is really loud and always in a cheerful mode~ LOL

Love you guys~

though sometimes i feel like a very uncomfortable atmosphere surrounds me..
as i feel like I'm in between and there's nothing i could do to help~
*sigh*
Gomene Minna-san~

hopefully this sem will be an excellent one~

I might not be able to post any new post everyday...but I'll try to update more frequently~
coz, once i start, it's hard for me to stop~
hehehe XD

XOXO


1 letters of shadows:

Denna the Loner said...

Its ok dear, u will be able to go through it... :)

Post a Comment