~~ShaDowS QuoTe oF tHe DaY~~

LaW mAkeR sHoUlD nOt bE lAw BrEaKeR

Life fails to be perfect but never fails to be beautiful~
-anon-



trying to be a positive energy~

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

been a while...
feeling a little bit frustrated when i finally settled in here...
even in sarawak campus, we have wifi, but apparently not here... Duh!

Still trying to adapt myself in this new environment which are mostly downright frustrating
but keep telling myself to think in a new perspective..a diff view
A positive thinking to get me thru it all~~ LOL

Thankfully, I'm a sugar-rush kind of person, so i get happy easily~ hehehe
i manage to be positive and get my energy to go through it all...
but sadly, my appetite didnt feel the same way...
maybe i could manage to get slimmer huh?! hahahha
 Guess, it's just homesick~~

XOXO

0 letters of shadows:

Post a Comment