~~ShaDowS QuoTe oF tHe DaY~~

LaW mAkeR sHoUlD nOt bE lAw BrEaKeR

Life fails to be perfect but never fails to be beautiful~
-anon-



...tormented....

Wednesday, January 13, 2010


damn!!!

he promised not to hurt her again...
he promised she's the one...
he promised in front of his mother...
he promised her all that he is...
he promised that he would never do it again...
he promised that he would never betray her trust again...
and he promised me that he would take care of her and never let her cry anymore...

He's an a******
He's a jerk!
He's son of a b****
I wish him the worst!
I wish i could go to where he is and slap him in his face and punch his face!
and I wish i could slap that B**** in her face in front of public, so they know the s*** she is that steal another woman's man...

I wish them both all the hell in the world!!!
If i ever see his fucking face or her fucking face again or anywhere, I would surely slap them!
But i guess they r meant to be together...
A son of a b***** and a total S***

sama gersang kali cdak duak ya!

To my dearest dongsaeng, Xai Ma...be strong babe...
wish I was there to be with you...
to hug you...
and babe, 'Revenge is sweeter than he ever was'...right?

XOXO ♥

0 letters of shadows:

Post a Comment