~~ShaDowS QuoTe oF tHe DaY~~

LaW mAkeR sHoUlD nOt bE lAw BrEaKeR

Life fails to be perfect but never fails to be beautiful~
-anon-



...8-my-ray-shen....

Saturday, March 20, 2010

a writer once said, "Admiration is a curiosity"
and people usually admire what they really don't understand

We always love those who admire us,
we do not always love those whom we admire

So what is Admiration for you?
Is it possible that it can lead to love?
How does it started?
Can we escape it?

I'm scared of falling
Coz I couldn't open up my heart without a care
and when I care, I'm afraid of hurting
Coz my heart is fragile
Then I'll be miserable at best

Please don't be kind to me
Coz I might fall for it
Don't ever said you care if you dont mean it
Coz I might believe you
Dont just simply said those three words
Coz it means a lot to me

I might look like I'll be OK
But if you poached my heart
It'll take a while for me to really recover

Now I'm not sure if I'll be able to believe in love like before
And I'm afraid to take anyone's hand for a while
Not until I believe that that hand can really hold me tight
But all I know, feelings can fade
It might not be me, or maybe it might not be you
But I'm the person who will love with all my heart
So that I'll have no regrets if there is no tomorrow

If I fall, please dont catch me

-naRaj©2010-

0 letters of shadows:

Post a Comment