~~ShaDowS QuoTe oF tHe DaY~~

LaW mAkeR sHoUlD nOt bE lAw BrEaKeR

Life fails to be perfect but never fails to be beautiful~
-anon-



...The Darkest Hour...

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

You're a dream come true
I feel blessed when you found me
And you called me your princess
and treated me like a princess should

Rumours spreading around us
I want to keep my faith in you
Believing that you'd told me only the truth
and never had I doubt you

I ignore my brothers pleas
For me to leave you before I hurt
I believe them but not as much as
I'd put my faith in you

I started thinking
Maybe this fairytale is too much
It feels good on the outside
But still, I feel empty inside

Finally the day come
When I finally realized and open up my eyes
This is not a castle that you build for me
But a cage of lies for you to hold me

So much for my knight in shining armour
I saved myself from your claws
Still you tried to act like you care
But I won't listen no more...

-naraj©2010-

p/s:
I crush it all and I'm satisfied
A twisted tongue and a face of mask
He fooled me once, but no more...

0 letters of shadows:

Post a Comment