~~ShaDowS QuoTe oF tHe DaY~~

LaW mAkeR sHoUlD nOt bE lAw BrEaKeR

Life fails to be perfect but never fails to be beautiful~
-anon-



...Tuo Xie...

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Why?
Do you always do this to me?
How come you act like this like you just don't care at all
I can feel you near me, even though you're far away
It's not suppose to feel this way
I need you more and more each day
It's not suppose to hurt this way

I really need to compromise with myself
I'm not gonna let me hurt again just by the things that you do
I suppose that I should have let this go a long time ago
But I always find myself coming back to you

I'm sorry to let you go without warning
I'm sorry for feeling this way about you
But I just can't take it to see you with others
You keep on doing that
Ignoring the fact that you know how I feel
Making me feel like I'm the only one to feel this way

I'm deleting you
Hoping that I wouldn't be hurt anymore by what you do
When I couldn't see you again
I'm sorry and I wish you the best

Coz I've promised myself
I need to heal the wound that you've given me
The wound that keep on healing and being cut again by you
only you
now I'm gonna heal it on my own

Tired of compromising my feelings toward you
Today I'm gonna compromise with myself rather than you
Doesn't mean that I hate you
Just need to keep you far away in the corner of the room

naraj10©

XOXO

0 letters of shadows:

Post a Comment