~~ShaDowS QuoTe oF tHe DaY~~

LaW mAkeR sHoUlD nOt bE lAw BrEaKeR

Life fails to be perfect but never fails to be beautiful~
-anon-



...I'm In Love....

Sunday, May 30, 2010

With My Life~~~

Such a heavenly days since I got back~
I fell in love with everything around me~
days spent are so full with things I love and people i love most!

I feel so blessed~~

eventhough
I know, that some of my dear friends are not having the time of their lives yet~
trying my best to console them~ 
hope I'll be helpful enough for you guys~~~ XD

and, I'm done with hoping~
I'm gonna let go of the hope that I seed..coz I dont see anything to be sow
maybe not having you in my life would be good for both of us..
and I know the truth~
U like her...my own friend...so, goodbye~ XD

XOXO ♥

0 letters of shadows:

Post a Comment