~~ShaDowS QuoTe oF tHe DaY~~

LaW mAkeR sHoUlD nOt bE lAw BrEaKeR

Life fails to be perfect but never fails to be beautiful~
-anon-



I'm sorry

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

I'm sorry for being this way
For not acting like my age
Sorry for coming up to you
And tell you what's in my heart

I'm sorry for making you uneasy
For messing up with your head
I'm sorry if this came as a shock to you
It was never meant to be that way

I'm sorry for losing my cool that one time
Finding it hard to let it go

But this is my promise to you
I am moving on and letting you go
Lets become close for something that we love
Friends with adventures and similar enthusiasm 

Let me watch you grow
Into something great that i know you will
So i can be rest assured
That someone like you does exist somewhere in this world

-naraj2020-

0 letters of shadows:

Post a Comment