~~ShaDowS QuoTe oF tHe DaY~~

LaW mAkeR sHoUlD nOt bE lAw BrEaKeR

Life fails to be perfect but never fails to be beautiful~
-anon-



How can i?

Sunday, March 29, 2020

How am i supposed to get over you
When you're looking at me like that
The different look than how you used to look at me
The look that make it seems to be full of love
Thats trying to embrace me (i know its only in my head) 

How am i supposed to forget you
When you keep showing me all your cool sides
The tinkering, the music, the art
How you were so multitalent
That swept me off my feet (its hard for me to get back up again) 

How am i supposed to move on
When you make me feel shy
But safe and content 
Just being by your side (i know i act indifferently) 

How am i supposed to stop this feeling
When you treat me with gentle
Being so careful and making me laugh
Just to ease the possible pain
Making my heart grows fonder for you (i just keep on falling more) 

How can i stop thinking about you
When all my mind ever think of is you
Wondering how are you
Dying to talk and get in touch with you (stopping myself everytime when i feel like to) 

Tell me, how can i? 
Because i dont know how

-naraj2020-

0 letters of shadows:

Post a Comment