~~ShaDowS QuoTe oF tHe DaY~~

LaW mAkeR sHoUlD nOt bE lAw BrEaKeR

Life fails to be perfect but never fails to be beautiful~
-anon-



The first and the last

Saturday, March 28, 2020

This was the first time for me
To pursue someone instead of being pursued
The first time for me
To daringly saying it out loud

The first time for me
To ever feel that way again
The first time for me
To be rejected

At this age
Where i feel like nothing matters anymore
To feel something again
Was a beautiful serendipity
But maybe to be able to experience it
Only will happen in another life

But i was glad
To know such a gentleman as you
The way you handle it
Was beyond anything i'd ever imagine

This might be the last for me
To fall for such a beautiful mind
To encounter something as beautiful as this
But i am glad
To see through it

Maybe this is the last time
For me to feel like this
Maybe this will be the last time
I do something as silly as this
Maybe this is the last time
For once in this life time

-naraj2020-

0 letters of shadows:

Post a Comment