~~ShaDowS QuoTe oF tHe DaY~~

LaW mAkeR sHoUlD nOt bE lAw BrEaKeR

Life fails to be perfect but never fails to be beautiful~
-anon-



This time

Thursday, March 26, 2020

My heart was beating again
Falling again
But this time, it was different

This time, 
I dont wish for a happy ending
This time, 
I dont wish for a forever after
This time, 
I only want something simple
This time, 
I only wish for that simple happiness
This time, 
I just want to walk it through the day
This time, 
I dont want to think or plan about the future
This time, 
I just wish to grow together with him
Learn along with him
Show him that some love is worth it
Show him that anything is possible
Show him that age is just a number

This time, 
I wont be selfish and just let him be free
This time, 
I dont mind being left behind

-naraj2020-

0 letters of shadows:

Post a Comment