~~ShaDowS QuoTe oF tHe DaY~~

LaW mAkeR sHoUlD nOt bE lAw BrEaKeR

Life fails to be perfect but never fails to be beautiful~
-anon-



Fall

Saturday, March 21, 2020

Your smile as brightful as the sun
Younger for a decade but you make me feel small
Your mature ways and gentle words
The vision of you always makes me feel happier

Your patience in teaching me
Your 'it's okay, just go slowly'

Your cool side everytime you swing your blade
Your tall figure and athletic body

Something is changing in my heart
From the day that I hit you hard

Unsure of myself and the way you feel
But i know that, this feeling is something that i missed alot
And you brought it out from me

After 3 years of putting up a thick hard wall
And losing faith in this thing call love

I just want to say thank you
For opening my dear heart
Even if we will never be anything other
But i know that its capable of beating again
After i found you

Sometimes I wonder when you sleep
Are you ever dreaming of me?
Sometimes when I look into your eyes
I pretend you're mine, all the damn time
Cause I like you

-naraj2020-

0 letters of shadows:

Post a Comment