~~ShaDowS QuoTe oF tHe DaY~~

LaW mAkeR sHoUlD nOt bE lAw BrEaKeR

Life fails to be perfect but never fails to be beautiful~
-anon-



...1 more days to go...

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

tomorrow will be my last day working here in the library~~
*phewwww~~*
relieved~
finally will get my holidays which are not much of a holiday as I will be busy preparing stuff to bring along with me to Shah Alam..
and I realized that my flight is on New Year Eve..no wonder people keep smiling when I told them I'm going by 31st December...
just realized it's new year the next day..and I will be celebrating it in KL...
which didn't really excite me much...
unless there is some good stuff going on~ :D

Not much work for me today...
I can say, no work at all...
As I was suppose to scan all the past year paper, but the machine broke and I have to wait for it to be fix..
and I'm quite disappointed with the internet connection today coz it's sooo slowww~~
my brown sugar macchiato took a long time to finish~
Usually in a day I could finish download 3 episodes..
but today, I'm still downloading 1 episode..which is excruciating...

Oh no..i sound so depressing day by day..LOL

Well, I'll try to be more optimistic in the future I hope...
maybe because I named my blog on shadows, all my post sounds a lil bit gloom..hahhaa
sorry guys...
and thank you for keeping up with me though
the turbulence of my emotion are sometimes too hideous..
even for me.. ROTFL
XD

XOXO

0 letters of shadows:

Post a Comment