~~ShaDowS QuoTe oF tHe DaY~~

LaW mAkeR sHoUlD nOt bE lAw BrEaKeR

Life fails to be perfect but never fails to be beautiful~
-anon-



...books books books!!!!!! I must be insane...

Monday, December 7, 2009





I just went particularly frenzied by all the book fairs and book sales last week
and at the same time, I dont have any connection to the internet..how frustrating and excrutiating~~~ *sigh*

Oh well...the good news is, I have lots of books to keep me from fretting the whole time..LOL
went out with my best friend/childhood friend, Nur Sharmimi Bakar...we went to the book fairs by Times Book store at The Hills...and manage to take home with me 8 books with a very very low price...
Feels like I'm in heaven! LOL
I just bought my fav series since I'm in high school..Fearless by Francine Pascal
3 books for rm10



and another 3 english novel for rm20

and my favorite vampire series that I've been searching for quite a while here
2 The Vampire Beach Omnibus which cost me about rm50



Then we went to The Spring...coz we want to have some sushi time!!! *big grin*
 and I went to MPH while waiting for her to do something
and I found out that MPH was having a sales and lots of new books!!!!
I was speechless and feels like having a sugar rush!
Looking at all the lovely books...
I feel helpless...
If I didnt control myself, I believe that I would spend more than i should there...LOL
my favorite book series, Gifted have the newest series, New Moon with the movie cover, and a new series of Pemberley!!!
I found at the classical shelf...the story of Darcy and Lizzy after married, the Bennet sisters and the Darcy's daughters..
I'm being torn into parts!!!
I wish I could have it all!!!
But in the end, I end up with this book..which I just can't stop reading now..
Stoked!!! :D

It's a great book...Eventough it's not written by Jane Austen, but the author have done a great job on describing Pemberley and all the tenants and peoples that surrounds the lives of Darcy and Lizzy...
It's a great love story that continues beautifully after their marriage..
You can read the review here

How I wish that my marriage would be as passionate as those two and as happy and bliss...*melts*
not to mention the income of Pemberley.. *melts melts melts*


XOXO ♥


1 letters of shadows:

norbu said...

i thought d story ends & they live happily ever after...
better go dwnld it later hehe

Post a Comment