~~ShaDowS QuoTe oF tHe DaY~~

LaW mAkeR sHoUlD nOt bE lAw BrEaKeR

Life fails to be perfect but never fails to be beautiful~
-anon-



.....and all of our yesterdays have lighted fools....

Thursday, December 24, 2009

feels like my brain is screaming for me to find something to read that acquire me to think deeply...
It's been a while since I read or get my hands on any English literature or poems...
which I love to do when I was young coz my daddy always feed me with those stuffs..
Now, I hardly had any company to share those kind of things...
I can't talk about poems or literature to any of my siblings...
My sister hardly cares..
My younger bros doesn't know what it is except for the one they learned at school...
and I think the last poems that I read and fall in love is



I fell in love with that character when I read about King Arthur myhtology
The usual character that we heard is, Arthur, Guinevere, Lancelot, Merlin, Mordred and Lady Of The Lake..
But no one ever heard of Elaine of Astolat ...
Elaine of Astolat or Lady of Shallot or Fair Maiden of Astolat

Her life story is not much to be told..
Some of books did mention a little about her..
The most thing that I love about her is..
No one ever really saw her face
(coz she rarely leave her tower and she watch the world through her magic mirror)
and her devotion for Lancelot was to die for..
(not that I mean killing yourself for an unrequited love is good...mind you)
It's just sad, to know that how much she loves Lancelot
but Lancelot never knew about her or who she was
She keep loving him and watching over him
And he never known her existence...not until the day she died
Where she float herself to death through the river towards Camelot with Lancelot in her mind...

I always think that, what if Lancelot get to know her?
Would they became lover?
Would Lancelot love her more than he loves Guinevere?
Would Camelot fall?
Would Arthur be abandoned by Guinevere?

The questions still remains in me...
and that's the good thing about history I guess...
we will try not to make the same mistake they used to make...
I guess, it's ok trying to be blunt to the one you love..
and knowing how they feel about you
rather than you keep thinking and regretting your whole life ahead...
Your pride might be wounded for a while...
but it worth it than to have your whole life trying to turn back time to know the truth..
and keep regretting the time you waste for not telling them (n_n)
Well, that's just my opinion...

thank you for reading..
hope you like the poems too XD



XOXO

0 letters of shadows:

Post a Comment