~~ShaDowS QuoTe oF tHe DaY~~

LaW mAkeR sHoUlD nOt bE lAw BrEaKeR

Life fails to be perfect but never fails to be beautiful~
-anon-



♬♫♪ laugh it off the......whatever ♪♫♬

Thursday, December 3, 2009


 I'm trying hard to play Gavotte these few days...
It's kinda hard..what with the slur and the crochet and so much more..
But I hope I could play it well by the next class...

I like the sounds... I try to memorize it but my fingers just won't keep up with me..
Keep slacking at the slur part~~
*sigh*

Btw, my sister bought 3 hamsters for us..
and i just started paying attention to them yesterday...
and they are soooo kawaiiii!!!!!! ♥♥♥

and my sister mock me by saying, "we already fell in love with them for a long time, but you just realize how cute they are?? Go la play your violin...always so busy with violin"
hahahhaa...
sorry sis, I just want to improve my skills..that's all~~
But lately, been going home late from work and fetching up mum n big sis..i sometimes didnt have the time to practice...
When i have the time, i usually end up playing for one hour straight..and then i fall asleep tired from playing~~~

well...at least having fun at work even though there one person that always makes me feel sooooo annoyed~
Oh well...enough said~
That's all for now

XOXO ♥

0 letters of shadows:

Post a Comment