~~ShaDowS QuoTe oF tHe DaY~~

LaW mAkeR sHoUlD nOt bE lAw BrEaKeR

Life fails to be perfect but never fails to be beautiful~
-anon-



....in the midst of everything...

Friday, December 11, 2009

everything that swirling around me
hearing the voices inside my head
I'm in a path where I can see everything
But I just dont know where to start or to turn to

I used to think I can do anything
Naively, I thought that I could get it all
Logically, I could
But it seems that everything and everyone is against me

Now, all I could is just swimming with the flow
I get tired trying to go against it
Sometimes it feels worthless
But most of the time it feels good...and I love it!

Somehow, I feel like giving up
I feel like I should be content being this way
But I still feel like there's more for me
Like I could get anything that I want

But today of most day
I feel like it's just a dreams
Not a reality I should be living in
And I'm back to where I started...being clueless~~~



naraj09©

XOXO  ♥

0 letters of shadows:

Post a Comment