~~ShaDowS QuoTe oF tHe DaY~~

LaW mAkeR sHoUlD nOt bE lAw BrEaKeR

Life fails to be perfect but never fails to be beautiful~
-anon-



Cancellation of Limerence~~~ *wish i could*

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Well, well, well!!! Looks like my adore have found himself another person... He admitted that he's in love with that girl~~~ I guess, that's mean no more waiting for graduation for me... He's already gone...
The limerence that i have towards him are somehow have to be killed, sooner or later.. Meanwhile, i'm gonna live my life the way it is, coz i'm always here for me, and no one else will...
The thing is, its a lie if i said that i didnt hurt by what he'd done... I guess it doesnt hurt if he does that to me without knowing what i feel for him, juz like i used to like someone for 6 years before...it doesnt hurt when he have a gf finally bcoz he doesnt know... But in this case, its different... i think my feelings towards him is obvious and plus i did ask him directly on what he felt bout me, and guess what? He never replied...any of it! That hurts you know~~~ It really hurts when he knows how i feel and still ignores me...
But i guess, i'm not a princess whose fairytale would come true~~~
I wish him the best and hope he will be happy while i'll make my life happier with my musics~~~
Thats all for today....
XOXO <3

p/s: oniichan, if you're reading this, thank you for all ur counseling advice..hehehe~~

0 letters of shadows:

Post a Comment