~~ShaDowS QuoTe oF tHe DaY~~

LaW mAkeR sHoUlD nOt bE lAw BrEaKeR

Life fails to be perfect but never fails to be beautiful~
-anon-



stand still...and look pretty

Friday, November 2, 2012

sometimes i just want to paint up my face
and pretend that i am someone else
sometimes i get so fed up
i dont wanna look at myself

but people have problems that are worse than mine
i dont want you to think that i'm complaining all the time
i wish that everyone would go and shut their mouth
i'm not strong enough to deal with it

i am slowly falling apart
i wish you'd take a walk in my shoes for a start
you think its easy being me
you just stand still and look pretty

sometimes i find myself
shaking in the middle of the night
then it hits me
and i cant believe this is my life

0 letters of shadows:

Post a Comment