~~ShaDowS QuoTe oF tHe DaY~~

LaW mAkeR sHoUlD nOt bE lAw BrEaKeR

Life fails to be perfect but never fails to be beautiful~
-anon-



Falling to nothingness...

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Exhausted
I can't sleep
I can't breathe
Broke down every night and somehow become my lullaby
Broke down every morning after everyone leave the house

I'm falling apart
More and more each day
my heart, my hope, my love
I dont know if i could carry on this way

Now i dreaded
going to that place
the place where I might see you
Your face in the crowd
Afraid that I would be broken beyond saving
seeing the face that I love so much
that i missed so much
but beyond my reach

I never want to give up
coz this is more than just a fleeting feelings for me
i dreamt of forever
but you let go easily

I dread the day i see you
might be the day when i will be into pieces
i know i wont die
but i also know, i wont be the same
i feel the lights are slowly dying
the darkness starts creeping in
what i was once,
will only be the shell that held me in

-naraj2014-

0 letters of shadows:

Post a Comment