~~ShaDowS QuoTe oF tHe DaY~~

LaW mAkeR sHoUlD nOt bE lAw BrEaKeR

Life fails to be perfect but never fails to be beautiful~
-anon-



Time...

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

healing takes time
thats what people keep saying

i deserves better
believe me, i got tired hearing those words
especially from the people who left me

am I that easy to be replaced?
am I that boring that people keep leaving me?
am I not worth the truth by telling me that there's no more love for me instead of lying and telling me i deserves better?
am I?

moving on,
sounds easy for some people
but thats not me
i'm not the kind who gave my heart away
and able to just walk away easily

isn't there anyone who knows how to hold my heart?
is it that hard?
all i want is time
is it so hard?
unless people only keep wanting me as their trophies
as some sort of conquest

i'm tired
i dont think my heart can take it anymore
and this last one,
its the worst
coz i love him more than he deserves

imagine this
waking up everyday
trying to keep your chin up
and put on a brave face
when inside
your heart keeps breaking
knowing that
you have been forgotten by that person you love
and somehow
they dont even care anymore for you
and even degrade you in front of people
and being a jerk to you
and yet
you still cant stop loving
all you do is
fighting the urge to call them
the urge to contact them
to tell them how much you missed them
but you cant
because they are not yours anymore
not even yours to begin with

it hurts
it really does
it still is

broken...
naraj2014

0 letters of shadows:

Post a Comment