~~ShaDowS QuoTe oF tHe DaY~~

LaW mAkeR sHoUlD nOt bE lAw BrEaKeR

Life fails to be perfect but never fails to be beautiful~
-anon-



...it's those feelings again...

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

i finally found out
that we were done
thanks for making me realize
I was not worth your time

thank you for making me feel
being so beautiful for a while
though I know it's not real
but I believe you somehow

Love makes you stupid
Love makes you blind
and I know I'm not moving
though I said I'll move on

coz here I go again
wishing for you
listening to your voice singing
like when I had you

though you didn't hear me
but you said you knew
how much you meant to me
and how I miss you

how I wish I could lie
and turn it into the truth
coz it all falls apart
and I can't turn to you

naraj©2011

xoxo ♥

0 letters of shadows:

Post a Comment