~~ShaDowS QuoTe oF tHe DaY~~

LaW mAkeR sHoUlD nOt bE lAw BrEaKeR

Life fails to be perfect but never fails to be beautiful~
-anon-



...sense of solid ground...

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I would not fall
I would not break
I'm tired of all the fairytale lie
and I'm glad to be where I am now

maybe I'll fall and breakdown
but not now, not for you
these tears won't fall for you
maybe I should see that as a sign

all the things you did before
I am trying not to think about
but maybe I will once in a while
coz I'm not bulletproof

I won't wish for you anymore
Coz you're just a memory I'd rather forget
I'll found someone like you
or should I say better than you

and forgive me for deleting you
and all the misses that I've said
maybe it's just a lie my heart told me
coz I don't even feel a thing about you and her

I've found my solid ground
I've found my one and only Love
and He would never leave me hanging and begging
you're just a broken string that I would never fix


naraj©2011

xoxo ♥

0 letters of shadows:

Post a Comment