~~ShaDowS QuoTe oF tHe DaY~~

LaW mAkeR sHoUlD nOt bE lAw BrEaKeR

Life fails to be perfect but never fails to be beautiful~
-anon-



....Four Leaf Clover...

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Boy, you let me down
I tried too hard & I feel numb now
That crooked smile & your charm that drew me in
Your beautiful eyes,
Can hide so many things
You were my Four Leaf Clover
My pure white dove
You were my lightning strike & my knock on wood
My hope & my faith
My luck & love
You were my shooting star
That lit up the sky
Then you broke the mirror & my heart died
No hope & no faith
No luck, no love
Just ordinary now
I'm not crying
But I thought you were the perfect thing for me
Don't get me wrong
You can be wonderful sometimes
But then you're lost
And you can't look me in the eyes


0 letters of shadows:

Post a Comment