~~ShaDowS QuoTe oF tHe DaY~~

LaW mAkeR sHoUlD nOt bE lAw BrEaKeR

Life fails to be perfect but never fails to be beautiful~
-anon-



...this is me understanding...

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Everything is not always what we want
Every single day is a battle for everyone
Its not that i'm leaving you behind
Its just that i've understood what we've become

I am understanding you
I am understanding us
I am understanding me
I am understanding the future

I'm giving my heart away by calling you dear
I didnt realize that you've come this far
You said you don't wanna hurt me
Well honey,having what we have now its killing me

You told me yourself we will never be together
You told me yourself we dont have a future
So tell me why should i stay and let my heart sore
By standing besides you and know we're gonna be astray

Its complicated is what you always said
And i know you're trying to straighten up your life
But i dont think i'm strong enough
To stay there and then watch you walk away

If being like this is the kind of friendship you wish for
Then I'd rather not board this ship at all
Coz my heart is fragile
Despite the coldness that surrounds it now

-naraj©2012-
xoxo

0 letters of shadows:

Post a Comment