~~ShaDowS QuoTe oF tHe DaY~~

LaW mAkeR sHoUlD nOt bE lAw BrEaKeR

Life fails to be perfect but never fails to be beautiful~
-anon-



Torn Up Between Kind or Strict~~~ T.T

Saturday, August 29, 2009

 
Darkness Or  Light???
I was sooooooooooooooo furiously devastated today~~ My violin teacher, text me last nite and asked whether our school inform anything to me? I said no n i asked him why? he told me that the Mr, who handles the school told him not to come for my class...n my teacher guess that maybe they have someone new to teach me... I'm thinking the same thing too by that time... So, i went to class today with a very uneasy heart~~~
My instinct or survival is always right...TwT...there he is, my new violin teacher who happen to be my old violin teacher!!!!!! wargghhhhh!!! *bang my head on the wall*
It's not that i'm saying he's no good..but the thing is, i can't cope up with him because he's so serious about everything..n he needs the sound to always be perfect...plus, he's just accompanying me with keyboard..so i dont even know how would he want me to sound like... I change my music school because when i'm learning from him, i didnt enjoy my music...coz it's always about perfections and very strict <---not that i'm saying it's not good... I just cant take the serious environment of learning...
My kid violin teacher on the other hand, is very kind..n he didnt rush me for anything that i'm not good at...he's really treating me like a lil kid who learnt violin for the very first time..not like an adult who supposed to learn faster...I like his class better bcoz, it's fun n we talk about stuffs that we study, just like friends...(never talk about other thing with my old teacher,he's tooo serious)... Learning from him, makes me love what i'm learning, bcoz there's no rush and he didnt push me too hard...He teach me slowly, one step at a time...plus,he got a looks that can make a sore eyes gets better..hahaha.LOL..XD
The pro and cons on both of my violin teacher...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventhough i've been ranting a lot about my old (new)teacher...but i know that, the way that he push me, can make me be a better player... I noe its good for me..but the thing is, i want to enjoy n have fun on the way of learning... I'm just so torn up right now....huhuuuuhuhuhu..T.T
*abiz tebik posa nyumpah lam keta tek..ahahhahaha XD*
that's all i want to rant about for today~~
XOXO <3

0 letters of shadows:

Post a Comment