~~ShaDowS QuoTe oF tHe DaY~~

LaW mAkeR sHoUlD nOt bE lAw BrEaKeR

Life fails to be perfect but never fails to be beautiful~
-anon-



NOthinG in PaRt-TeA-CooLer <3

Friday, September 4, 2009

Just not in the mood to do some coding work right now... I've been wondering where did my passion gone lately?? Sometimes i just can't find it anywhere... I guess it's the results of often being left alone i guess... 
Just finish my reading on Haruki Murakami's novel - Sputnik Sweetheart... I very good book..the way the author explains the storyline and the words that are used to explain the very details of every little event are very metaphoric... It's just, i' still having problem with the ending, still can't find any conclusions to it... I guess, i just dont feel like thinking much right now...

Thinking or not thinking, it's the same thing
-Haruki Murakami
My mind just stop working right by this moment as i write down this statement..there's nothing i can find to share more... Suddenly i feel empty...~_~|||
Have a lot of things to worry about these few day and another couple of months.. but i guess, my mind just doesnt want to take the pressure by thinking over and over about it... So the best is for it(my mind) to keep quiet and stop thinking for a little time while there's no one around.. XD
Jaded
The right word to describe my feelings right now...

0 letters of shadows:

Post a Comment