~~ShaDowS QuoTe oF tHe DaY~~

LaW mAkeR sHoUlD nOt bE lAw BrEaKeR

Life fails to be perfect but never fails to be beautiful~
-anon-



A touch of Springs in June! <3

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Eventhough June has past way far by now, but i just wanna share my favourite scent of all time!
Which, is very difficult to find...because it's very rare that this flower is made into a perfume.
Some people doesnt even know it exist! kiyyaaaa!!! *petrified face*
and by coincidence, this flower only blooms in Early June, which also the date of my birthday is..
This perfume and the complete set of the shower gel and lotion can only be found from Yves Rocher shop...which, i only encountered one in KL, to be exact at Berjaya Times Square...*sigh*
 I wish i could buy it right now...my perfume is getting low already, so is my lotion n shower gel..
I love this scent very much!!! <3 <3 <3
XOXO <3

0 letters of shadows:

Post a Comment