~~ShaDowS QuoTe oF tHe DaY~~

LaW mAkeR sHoUlD nOt bE lAw BrEaKeR

Life fails to be perfect but never fails to be beautiful~
-anon-



Breathe Deep~~~

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sometimes i think it suck, especially when i feel helpless and sooooo weak....sometimes i feel like it's a bliss... Whichever is, i think i'm going crazy these few days...

Been having a terrible cough for like more than 1 week...and by last saturday, I feel slightly better...coughing are less and i feel just fine...then suddenly, by monday, the demon starts to show it's ugly side...my coughing are getting worse than ever...*sigh*

It's very painful...even just to swallow some liquid....and today, just got back from the clinic and the doctor just told me a creepy lil thing about my problem...oh well, i've expect it a long time ago coz i always feel pain in my chest that makes me hard to breathe...didnt know finaly it really hit me...and now, my hands just can't stop shaking like hell...

All i can say is, life is colourfull....

XOXO <3

3 letters of shadows:

norbu said...

little air is better than no air..

Rara Yuuki AJ said...

haha~~~ true...but i hate feeling sick and weak~~ urghhhh!!!! dhla mesti mkn ubat yg soh tgn mek shaky~~~ i can't even hold a book properly...

norbu said...

haha..kesian...boh pgg buku..pgg mouse jak...

Post a Comment