~~ShaDowS QuoTe oF tHe DaY~~

LaW mAkeR sHoUlD nOt bE lAw BrEaKeR

Life fails to be perfect but never fails to be beautiful~
-anon-



~~UnCurEaBle AddiCtiOn~~

Friday, October 2, 2009

one word....oh well, three actually~~


Cashew Nut Chocolate!!!!

been a while since i had those!!!
I love chocs! But i love the one with cashew nuts and cookies or honey in it the most!

I always craved for cashew nuts choc when i'm stressed!hahaha...esp during my final exams period!
my mum keep saying that i'm fat, but she still keep buying those chocs for even when i didnt ask her to! thanks mum! <3

my all-time fav!!!



when i want a sugar rush! the best medicine for me! XD


chocolate heaven!!!! Breakaway is one of my fav too!! coz got cookies in it!!! *nyum nyum nyum*

to my frens that used to give me chocolate to me, i just want u guys to know that, chocolates really made my day!!! Doumo arigatou neh!! (n_n)

XOXO <3

2 letters of shadows:

Dee said...

u r mean! Gimme some!!! Huuuu!!!!!.... Need it so terribly, waaa......

Rara Yuuki AJ said...

hahaha.. i didnt say i dont wanna share...nah, giv u one..hehhee...have u done ur shopping yet??? Remember my advice, shop lots of it 4 emergency time!hehehe <3 take care D~~

Post a Comment